1.8.11

Britney For Celeb Big Brother ?

Celeb Big Brother
Brian Dowling has revealed who would be on his list of dream housemates for Celebrity Big Brother.
The TV presenter is to host the new series of the reality show when it launches on Channel 5 next month.
The 33-year-old was crowned the winner of the second series of Big Brother back in 2001. Dowling claims that he has no idea who is going to enter the reality house but knows who he would like to see. He told new! magazine: "Jedward would be funny to watch. "I've interviewed them and they're so great and so positive, but I honestly don't know who's going into the house. I don't think I want to know, either." Brian added: "Britney Spears would be amazing. I'd like to see the Octomum [Nadya Suleman,] in there, too." Asked what his catchphrase will be, he joked: "Hmm... Maybe I'll say something like, `Big Brother house, this is Brian. Please do swear!'."

No comments:

Post a Comment