27.5.11

Exclusive : I Wanna Go Behind The Scene

britney-spears-i-wanna-go-music-video-2
Britney Spears expresses her inner rocker chick and she has been filming the video for her next single ““I Wanna Go” the past few days, and unlike the single’s cover artwork, the vid features our femme fatale dressing like she’s been digging through Avril Lavigne’s laundry basket. Jump below for more details on the music video and to see Brit-Brit rocking combat boots, a punky skirt and pink hair extensions.
britney-spears-i-wanna-go-music-video
If you’ve been craving the Britney dance videos of yesteryear, we’re sorry to report that “I Wanna Go” will be choreography-lite — if it features any dancing at all. Instead, the vid will follow Brit stuck in a boring press conference as the pop star daydreams that she’s acting out all of her most wildest fantasies, including exposing herself to a police officer. At least it’s not a member of the paparazzi.

Source : idolator.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi my loved one! I wish to say that this post is amazing, great written and include
    almost all significant infos. I would like to see extra posts like this
    .

    Also visit my blog ... big Idea mastermind

    ReplyDelete